Pages

samedi 25 décembre 2010

Le Deuil de l'Humanité..

Humanity suffers, bleeds, cries in agony ,where is the peace ? Where is the love? there is nothing but agony and cruelty, is it a smell in the air, that makes who smells it gets contaminated? Or is it a god-damn bad fashion that happens back there so it has to happen here? Enough from lies, enough from fake promises, all of our lives, since the Humanity's birth we've been lied to: from where we come from? Who to believe in? Where to go after death? What to do in life in order to get salvation?.. Salvation is only found in Utopia and there is no Utopia on earth! So forget about these fake promises and start giving some truths. Lies, Lies, Lies.. Til when? Til we die? And what if death is a lie too, I'm not sure about anything anymore! We all want some facts. We need facts. You open a news channel in order to get some "facts" and all you see is BULLSHIT! Are you fooling us? and "You" who are you? if we can find this "You"! Like George Carlin has said: "If we can find out who's in charge we could kill him"! I'm a pacifist but i believe if it takes us one fuckin god-damn soul to save the Humanity I would tear it up with my teeth! Hell sure I would! Please and I'm saying Please, We're saying Please: cut this crap and have mercy on us , on this Humanity that it takes no more suffering, it has become the suffering itself! You'll find in new dictionaries the definition of suffering like that: "Suffering is a noun that is equivalent for Humanity. the best example we can afford"!  I know I'm saying this in vain, because nobody would listen, but at least I said something.

0 commentaires: